Aeroklas Mazda BT50 bed liners are made from a highly durable High-Density polyethylene that prevents scratches and dents to the liner. The High-Density polyethylene also makes them highly resistant to most common chemicals including oil, petrol and battery acid.
The liners are extremely robust but flexible and will not chip or crack.
Aeroklas liners really are the toughest in the business.
Features and benefits:
- No drilling required for installation
- Light weight and durable
- Lower fuel consumption
- Made from highly durable High-density polyethylene
- Durable, flexible and will not chip or crack
- Long lasting with UV protection
- Tail gate area is rubber sealed to reduce friction
- Environmentally friendly material
We recommend Under Rail liners for use with Sports Lids and Ute canopies. For usage with an open tray top or vinyl Tonneau Cover we recommend an Over Rail design giving the upper edge of your Ute tray further protection.
1 Year Warranty
SHIPPING of $150.00 or FITTING of $50.00 applies to this product
Write Your Own Review
Delivery is normally overnight, aside from larger items. Large items shipped to a North Island address take between 1 – 2 working days. Large items shipped to a South Island address take between 2 – 3 working days.
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase you may do so provided that;
- You return the goods within 14 days of purchase
- You produce the original receipt as proof of purchase
- The item is in its original packaging
- The item is undamaged
- The customer is to pay the return freight cost to our East Tamaki warehouse
91 Lady Ruby Drive