- Home /
- Shipping, Returns and Warranties
Shop by Brand
- OTHER MAKES
Shop by Category
- CARGO & STORAGE SOLUTIONS
- EXTERIOR ACCESSORIES
- HARD LIDS
- INTERIOR ACCESSORIES
- ROOF RACKS
- TJM PRODUCTS
- TONNEAU COVERS
- TRAY MATS
- VEHICLE PROTECTION
Shipping, Returns and Warranties
Delivery on orders placed before 3pm are typically overnight, aside from larger items. Large items shipped to a North Island address take between 1-3 working days, for larger items shipped to the South Island delivery will take between 3-5 days.
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, you may do so provided that:
- You return the goods within 14 days of purchase
- You produce the original receipt as proof of purchase
- The item is in its original packaging
- The item is undamaged
- The customer is to pay the return freight cost to our East Auckland warehouse
- A 10% re-stocking fee applies for all goods returned
- Please note deposits are non-refundable
Warranty periods vary from product to product please ask one of the Custom Utes team for details on specific products.
- The warranty is a contract between the purchaser and the supplier, warranties are not transferable to a third party.
- The warranty does not cover misuse, abuse, acidental or malicious damage.
- All products have a 'return to base' warranty policy.
- Serial numbers and proof of purchase must be supplied as part of the warranty process.
91 Lady Ruby Drive, East Tamaki
Auckland 2013, New Zealand